Sunday, October 24, 2010

Add to the List...

19. Visit Montreal (maybe for April vacation)
20. Finish the blanket I started crocheting last winter that has been living under my bed
21. Extract grandmother's sewing machine from my trunk and figure out how to use said sewing machine
22. Fix the photo frames I have and am not using (decoupage? spray paint?)
23. Do 100 push ups. Yes, at once.
24. Re-organize and clean out my closet
25. Take advantage of the fact that I have dental insurance and get my teeths cleaned
26. Buy a large puzzle I like enough to have framed and hung in my house when I am done (my Memere used to do this)
27. Paint my bike (I've been meaning to get around to this for a while...)
28. Visit the ICA, I haven't been since it opened like 3 years ago
29. Get another tatoo, I've been tossing around ideas for a while. Also I guess maybe this should include SAVE MONEY.
30. Visit Nashville
31. Deep clean my bathroom (even though, really, it's pretty clean)
32. Open an etsy store

3 comments:

  1. 21: the sweatshirt I'm wearing could use some repairing at the bottom of the zipper. I'll dig the machine out of the car in exchange for a fixed sweatshirt. eh?
    23: with no breaks?!?! INTENSE. I want to, too.
    24: I noticed it was pretty organized this morning...
    31: Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 33. Head to Austin and have a Brittany adventure.

    ReplyDelete