Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Beginning

Inspired by the ever-inspiring (no, really) Emily Kaye Lazzaro, who recently began a LIST of things she wants to accomplish in her life time, I am starting a list in order to focus my life (which is lacking some serious focus right now).

Lately, I have't been able to bring myself to see past "this weekend" because nothing about my future is looking so bright right now. All of the Things I Wanted to Do are out of my reach for the time being, and I spend a lot of days just sleeping in or wiling away my life internet shopping because I'm mopey and can't think of anything better to do.

So, this is my Better Things to Do project. I am going to start a manageable list of 10-20 things, some accomplishable in a day or a weekend, some that might take some more serious planning. Whenever I accomplish one of my Better Things to Do (than eat, sleep, drink or internet), I'll cross it off my list and replace it with something else. And write about it (of course).

Or that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment