Thursday, November 25, 2010

#14 Write More

I arbitrarily said 10 things I'm happy with. I don't know what "things" are, or what "happy with" entails. Little daunting, Ambition. Relax.

Revised goal: just write more. Even if it is dumb. Okay. So I am going to write more. You can read the things I write. Here, on my livejournal (because it's never stopped being 2003 in my heart) and MOST RECENTLY (hence the update) on this tumblr I started (5 mins ago), called TODAY AS STEPH, in which I post a picture and instruct you how to be me as I was today, as if that were something you were interested in doing. It is kind of lame and whatever the opposite of a lofty endeavor might be - but, it is another small reason to transfer words from my brain into being.

Okay. Also, I made that butternut squash / peanut butter soup again tonight. And I am for real life great at making soup. Super-check. Check in sharpie. Checked forever. Double check. Mega check. Great at soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment