Friday, November 19, 2010

#36: Friday Mix Tape #2

I don't know what's going on in my life. Here are some songs that I love. As usual, if you love them and find them missing in your life, just holla at me and I'll happily send them your way.

Without further ado, Friday Mix Tape #2:

01 Bult to Spill - Carry the Zero

Built to Spill - Carry the Zero from Cameron O on Vimeo.



02 The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored


03 Drop Nineteens - My Aquarium


04 Santogold - Lights Out
This album is all I've been listening to at the gym this week. So good. I know "upbeat" music burns more calories per hour, or WHATEVER, but I wasn't at all in an upbeat workout type of mood this week, and this hit the spot so good.


05 The Naked and Famous - Young Blood


06 Spirit Spine - Flashes


07 Beach Fossils - Golden Age


I've been spending a lot of my free time laying in bed, watching movies, writing, listening to music and trying to forget about anything outside of bed. I've been doing pretty excellent at it, but it's not really fun to blog about (or read about for that matter, I'm sure). Maybe I'll start doing stuff again next week. Momentarily, all that's on my agenda is paying my student loans, avoiding getting sick and keeping my head up.

Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment