Monday, November 29, 2010

Add to the List...

#37 Make myself a budget. I tend to pretend that financial issues don't exist. That money grows on trees and slides down rainbows into my bank account. That anything under $20 really doesn't make a dent. Time to own up and be a grown up.
#38 Make myself a new playlist to listen to while I run. I'm bored of the same 30 songs I've been listening to for like 2 months now.
#39 Watch some movies I haven't seen before. i don't know how I got to this point of life without seeing 80% of the movies everyone else has seen and won't shut up about - but here I am. I think it's because in the moment where I sit down to watch a movie by myself I'd rather re-watch something I already know I like than commit to something new. But no longer! I will commit to new things.

Adding things to the list is hard. There's not actually that much I want to do in life lately.

Also, i deleted a few things off The List that I really did not care about doing. I can do that and you can't stop me. There are no rules, it's my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment