Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Add to the List...

33. Let Will take me snowboarding
34. Make a kick bum pie for the Pie Party I'm attending on Saturday night
35. Acquire bulldog

36. Make an encouraging banner to hang in my apartment (stolen from Miranda July's project Learning to Love You More)

37. Start blogging Friday mixtapes (unabashedly stealing this idea from Mighty Girl's blog) (I like this much better than "Follow Friday" or any of the other weekly posts I've seen around town)
38. Make my own map of Boston's MBTA to display (my walls are in serious need of more things on them.. I've got so many more walls in this apartment than my last one!) (Inspired by the New York Times' Your Life, Your Map project)

5 comments:

  1. Stephie, I love this blog so much. It's inspired me to make a list of things too because I am so lackluster at accomplishing things lately.

    and yes please post mixtapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i fucking love 5/6 of those new goals! the 6th goal is a good one too (not in order, duh) ...i just don't fucking love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because this blog is about me. obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i need a banner like that . how inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should! if you do please share!

    also, i am following your blog, it's great

    ReplyDelete