Friday, November 12, 2010

#37: Friday Mix Tape #1

From me, to you - the very first installment of the Friday Mix Tape (check)!

01 Atmosphere - Get Fly


02 No Age - Life Prowler
I am so into this whole entire album right now. So good.


03 Matt & Kim - Block After Block
The first track off their (amazing, energetic, make me dance my pants off) 2010 album Sidewalks


04 We Were Promised Jetpacks - Moving Clocks Run Slow


05 Wavves - Linus Spacehead


06 Future Islands - Long Flight
I hated this song at first, but it grew on me and is now stuck in my head a lot.


07 The Joy Formidable - Whirring
Totally stoked to be seeing them at Great Scott tomorrow night - tickets are still available, you should join!


I'll happily email you any / all mp3s you feel you need so you can get down at your own digression, just say the word ("please!")

Until next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment